FL--ERTA pumps with hopper and feeder complement the range of positive displacement pumps and can cover a larger range of applications. By including a worm and feeder system which prevents the formation of channels and promotes the solid-liquid mix, INOXMIM has designed this equipment to optimise the transfer of fluids which tend to become solidified and produce arching.
When the fluid falls into the receiving hopper, one part is impelled towards the rotor by the worm which, by turning, displaces the product through the stator cavities, pumping it directly towards its destination. The rest of the product is deposited on the walls, which are slanted to facilitate decanting by gravity of products with moderate densities and viscosities. By turning, the feeder moves the product deposited on the walls towards the worm, where it will be impelled.
All these characteristics mean FL--ERTA pumps are widely used in the wastewater treatment and chemical industries. They are particularly suitable for dehydrated products, slurries, fillers, etc...
- Product receiving hopper
- Feeder and worm system
- Level of finish: Industrial / Foodstuff / Sanitary
- 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 stages (up to 24 bars)
- Easy to clean
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 316
- Nitrile stator and gaskets
- Mechanical seal C/C/N – S/S/V
- Control panel
- Remote control
- Frequency variator
- Nitrile and stator in other materials: EPDM / Viton / white Perbunan, etc.
- Dual feeder
- FURON dual lip sealing
- Double mechanical seal
- Suction grille or cover
- Other connections: DIN 11861, DIN 2576, SMS, MÂCON, CLAMP, etc.
- Other materials in the feeder
- Drain valve
- Level and temperature sensors
- Min/max ultrasound sensor for operation protection when empty
- Platform, trolley
- External protection against environmental oxidation with EPOXY paint